From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 2:49:42 PM
Subject: Fwd: [CHAT]
Fwd: FYI from Andrea

See?  I knew it!  LOL

---------- Forwarded message
----------
From: Hodges CTR Andrea <andrea.hodges.ctr@usmc.mil>
Date: May 12,
2008 6:53 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Fwd: FYI from Andrea
To: Pam Evans
<gardenqueen@gmail.com>

I would be totally thrilled to see David, chainsaw in
hand, LOL! Still
haven't had time to get in touch with the Geek Squad. You
actually have to
GO to Best Buy here to make an appointment-not just call. How
retarded!

On a bright note-I have friends with chainsaws coming next Friday
night.
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well with everyone!

-----Original
Message-----