Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!!!

Thanks.  My shoulder is healing but very slowly so limits much of my
hobbies...esp. gardening and quilting due to repetitive motion and limited
weight when lifting.  But, I do try to weed with my left hand most days.
Garlic and tomatoes are doing well along with herbs.  One of my unusual
alliums, Allium schubertii, bloomed magnificantly...so unusual.  For the
past few days we have been having "blackberry winter", a traditional period
of cool weather when the blackberries are blooming.

Hope everyone, their kin and friends, are doing ok through these terrible
storms.  We had tornado watches over the weekend but ended up with high
winds only.