From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 4:13:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] everybody outside
or something??

We set up our MG plant sale yesterday and the sale was today.
So I've been
busy.  We sold so much that I'm afraid we won't have many
"Special
Selections" for the June sale.  We'll have some, but I'm afraid it
may look
disappointing to some customers.  Still, this was a very successful
sale for
us and now we have a lot fewer plants to maintain.

Kitty
neIN, Zone
5