Re: everybody outside or something??/Hell's Canyon

I forgot to mention at the Kirkwood ranch is a little museum. In it is a herbarium. Someone pressed flowers in an album, meticulously labeled with common and latin names. Colors have faded, but the specimens are otherwise well preserved and recognizable. It may have been Grace Jordan's. It's the ranch where she lived. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:32 PM
Subject: [CHAT] everybody outside or something??

Haven't seen a post today? Is everybody outside? I cleaned out more of my garage. I think I finally know everything that is in there- talk about a miracle. I still need to go through a huge container of pots along the outside of the garage..... and the closet in the spare bedroom, and all the random stuff tucked into the kitchen... Where did I get all of this stuff from?? And why have I kept it so long! I did manage to convince my older sister that she wanted my parents china. So I'll be working on packing that up and mailing it to her this weekend : ) But- I decided I'd keep the random crystal that was my parents.....for now anyway. Too hot to garden here. 100 today. It has finally cooled off to 84 degrees now at 9:30pm. Tomorrow morning early, I want to get a native grass out of it's pot and into the ground. Then that is it for planting until fall. Too hot and dry. Going to be a long summer here.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.16/1448 - Release Date: 5/16/2008 7:42 PM