Re: Radio

Thanks Daryl and Barb. That's what I was looking for--now, if I can just remember to tune in... :)

On May 18, 2008, at 10:44 AM, <sundrops@earthlink.net> <sundrops@earthlink.net > wrote:

Jim, check out www.farmerfred.com. He has a program here in Sacramento area and his website tells where podcasts are etc.
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "DP" <pulis@mindspring.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Radio

Walter Reeves on WSB AM on Saturday from 6-10 AM EDT. www.wsbradio.com They're supposed to be podcasting sooner or later, but there's a live feed.

Is Ciscoe Morris still on KIRO in your neck of the woods?

And one of my favorites is Felder Rushing. He and I used to do occasional swaps when I was doing my radio show. Last I looked, he had archives available for listening.

Anyone have any favorite gardening radio shows that are web-cast? BBC
does a bunch of them, I know, but I don't know any here in the colonies.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'