Bathroom plant question

I have just received an email from a friend I haven't heard from in a long
She tells me that she is moving to a retirement home with a huge wheel-chair-
ready bathroom.  She says she always secretly admired and envied the plants
I had growing in my bathrooms, and asked if I would give her a list of plants
that she might grow in her new place.
Well, it just happens that my last bathroom plant got too big for the space
I have not replaced it.  When I tried to think of a list to give her, I
couldn't come
up with much.  I have grown Kalanchoes there from time to time, but they
get ratty after a few months, and I throw them out.  Of course there is always
Philodendron, and I once had a very nice dwarf Platycodon that thrived for a
years.  I grown ferns elsewhere in the house, so I suppose they would work in
bathrooms, too, and I have a friend who grows orchids in her bathroom, but I
never tried that.
This group is the source of all knowledge, so help me out with a list of
for bathrooms.  My friend seems to think I know more than I do.  Really, I
put in whatever was handy or looked right, and usually it worked.  Help me
keep my reputation as a knowledgeable person.

favorites at AOL Food.