Re: everybody outside / heat

NO!   I don't mind the heat at all, have become  thin-blooded, so I don't
tolerate the cold as much anymore.....however, 100's  are a bit much for
me......probably because I am outside more than inside (no  A/C there!)   We are
fortunate though, on the coast not to have many  days in the 100's.  I think that
is probably why I don't like the extreme  heat either....coastal humidity makes
100's feel worse yet.....although  we do have a lot of winds that circulate
the air, which makes it  better.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 5/19/2008 5:31:37 AM Central Daylight Time,