Re: clover

When we kept bees we got calls from animal control to remove swarms.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:14 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] clover

That reminds me, we need to find a bee removal person. Some weeks ago we
noticed a swarm of bees on the lilac bush. Then it went away...but we
found it again just recently, happily making a home in the sprinkler box
near the chicken coop. I don't think they are African bees since we've
been wandering around there making much noise for weeks now without
problems.
Wish I had more time, then maybe we could set up our own hive, but I
don't. Hopefully I can find someone who will take them and not kill
them.

Cyndi