Re: annuals

Hmm, I've tried deadheading both the Italian flat and curly leaf and they
reliably croak by the end of the second year.  Oh well.  Hey, cleaned out
Tony's memorial bed tonight.  It may look good enough this year to send a
picture to his wife.  It's finally coming together.  That new agave is a
slow growing thing though.  I guess they're like that.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX