From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of David Franzman
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 4:57 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] HGTV

Hey guys
I don't know if anybody is interested in this but thought I would tell you
that about a year ago I was filmed by HGTV for the show Gardening by the
Yard.  I answered questions and did a couple of demonstrations on different
aspects of growing tropical Hibiscus.  We did this at my nursery and it took
a few hours but I'm sure I'm probably on for about 30 seconds.  I really
don't know.  Anyway they just called me and told me it's airing on May 25th
7am and June24 at 8am if you want to see it.
DF