Re: round-up pro

Hmm- good points. Not sure about the idea of eating tomatoes with a side of round-up in them.
Theresa

james singer wrote:
Daryl will know, I suspect, but I think it's merely a packaging ploy--a somewhat higher concentration of glyphosate than "RoundUp Amateur." And as far as I know all RoundUp breaks down almost immediately in the soil. But that begs the question of what, exactly, it breaks down into and how those elements may or may not be absorbed by subsequent plant material.