Re: Chemeketa

Good idea Jim. I think you'll enjoy it.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chemeketa

I think that's a tremendous idea Jim!   Great way to get acclimated to the
area and likely meet some real interesting folks too! Brilliant. We'll be
interested in hearing the highlights of same naturally.

On 5/23/08, holmesbm@usit.net <holmesbm@usit.net> wrote:

Sounds great.  Plus, you'll get to know people who have some of your same
interests.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX