[Fwd: Re: Omaha road trip]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [CHAT] Omaha road trip
Date: 	Fri, 23 May 2008 18:31:05 -0500
From: 	Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: 	gardenchat@hort.net

Hi Judy, I live about 45 minutes from Omaha, but don't go there too
often.  There is Lauritzen Gardens, Fontenelle Woods, and a few other
places like that to see there.  Also the Henry Doorley Zoo, one of the 5
best in the nation.  The Old Market area to shop and eat in.  If you
come over to Winslow, you can see my garden, which ain't much compared
to the others.  A couple of arboretums in Fremont, and I'll buy a burger
at the Iron Horse Saloon in Hooper NE.