Re: Fw: Your Yearly Dementia Test

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Your Yearly Dementia Test
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 11:37:34 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=LgMFYvPjCAlEDa5zg9/elT3Jrr+zKJH5jKe5QFxBk3Q=; b=D5AFEPavjMjvsa+64Txkr4Q4qKrqQyRqu6pgZg8oYNQxT4C30GpnA3LEZGpks58fGnr2WxjLqVUXcEgTRoJqEygQZdI2/sNCiEEqeIjUBhL1ORJ3UiS6zfSGLWOBvkHc7EISIFfMsmfJxd9v5N9dyWdgW/6O+gzgc4Qx75xQiZk=

good one, guess I'm still ok for now - LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX