To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] round-up pro

WE carry Hi Yield Super Killzall(41%)  in the garden center. FOr some
reason, I  started reading its label having once been under the assumption
that Roundup was gone in the soil after 7-10days. This products label had
specific note saying no tomato seed for three days and no plants for 30
days. Perhaps this came about with the tomato deaths after using Seattle
compost tainted with herbicides.

betsy