Re: gardening boom

Oh man, that is discouraging.  I love fresh eggs.  Fortunately our feed
store carries them because there's a man who buys his feed there who has a
bunch of good layers and we can get nice big fresh eggs for 2.00 a dozen.
All you have to do is save your cartons and bring them back.  No problem.
That keeps more styrofoam out of the landfills and I am all for that.  I
read a blurb in one of my magazines that said 25% or more commercially
produced eggs test positive for salmonella and less than 5% of organically
produced eggs do.  You might want to mention that as a selling point??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX