Re: It's not just deer

Dogs are not a real option for us.  Our land is such that fencing
is out of the question, and we can't let them run free - strict
leash laws and neighbors that don't like dogs.  We are too old
and decrepit to give a big dog the kind of walks and exercise it
would need, and I have never been fond of small dogs.  We used
to have a big dog when the boys were young and could help with
the care of it.  I like dogs, but cats are much easier to live with.
In a message dated 5/27/2008 6:27:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,