To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Out & About...

That's interesting because the tag didn't have the trade name on it,
although when I looked it up online, the trade name was very prominent.

On May 30, 2008, at 2:53 PM, Kitty wrote:

Re Sambucus:  'Eva' is the real cultivar name, tradename is Black
Lace.  I have 'Gerda', tradename Black Beauty.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net