Re: OT/Cinco de Mayo/swine flu

  • Subject: Re: OT/Cinco de Mayo/swine flu
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:00:34 -0500

Yeah - the closest weekend works.  There was an article in the Dallas
Morning News today that said this swine flu won't be as bad as people think,
but a lot of people here are flipping out about it.  Cruise ships are
cancelling ports of call in Mexico and I think it was Continental Airlines
that has cancelled half their flights to Mexico because of all this.  Take a
deep breath people.  Panic is not pretty.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX