Re: For bird lovers...

  • Subject: Re: For bird lovers...
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:04:36 -0500

I got news for ya Jess - Mr. Bitey Beak (Arnold) still does that.  And I
heard him holler Robert a couple times night before last.  That bird is
LOUD.  I saw an article about the bird dancing thing, the rhythm thing is
related to the talking ability somehow.  That's why parrots/macaws/cockatoos
will do it and chimps/dogs/cats won't apparently.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX