Re: Marge's primula

  • Subject: Re: Marge's primula
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 15:03:28 -0500

This variety is under a Lilac which makes it sort of dry. Now and then I have to remember to give it a little extra water. Seems to be doing pretty well. Some day I just might try some of those you suggested Gene.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>