Re: London

Thank you Pam. I will report back. I know we are going to go to Prince Charles gardens at Highgrove, all organic. I hope I learn some fun interesting things I can come home and make into a talk for Master Gardeners.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] London

I've always wanted to see the Tower of London, that's where the crown jewels
are kept I think.  My friends Elaine & Mike are going there next month, so
if you run across anything especially interesting or fun to see or do, I
would appreciate hearing about it so I can pass that information along to
them!
Have a wonderful trip!