Re: grumble

  • Subject: Re: grumble
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:29:29 -0700

Some sort of virtual surface, I expect, made from recycled plastic grocery bags. It'll have to be shampooed once a week but never mowed.

On May 10, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Kitty wrote:

I am surprised that I haven't seen a pink one. The Breast Cancer People have made everything available in pink.

"When lawn mowers are just about to go the
way of newspapers and land-line telephones, "
what will they be replaced with?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5