Re: OT/unusual visitor

  • Subject: Re: OT/unusual visitor
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:19:42 -0700

This help?

http://www.californiaherps.com/frogs/frogspics.html

On May 11, 2009, at 8:08 AM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/ SCOSI wrote:

My four cats probably would have hit the window at the same time and
crashed right through. Must have been interesting to watch. At our last
house we used to have a toad that would sit outside the front door
catching the bugs that came to the porch light.
We also had an unusual frog visitor over the weekend. Husband dumped out
the outside dog water bowl - it's hooked to a faucet thingy that keeps
it full - and discovered a small frog in the bowl. It was definitely a
frog and not a toad, very strange since we don't have frogs here. No
idea how it got there. We decided we might as well put it in the pond. I
tried looking it up but I still don't know what it is, it had a stripe
across its eye like pictures of tree frogs but it was a tan/buff color,
not green. Hmmmm.

Cyndi