RE: OT/unusual visitor

  • Subject: RE: OT/unusual visitor
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:43:37 -0700

That's a good site but I already looked there. Unless the Pacific tree
frog looks different as a juvenile; maybe it was young? It was tan, with
a dark stripe on the head through the eye, and kind of slim (for a
frog).
But I still wonder where it came from. We don't have bodies of water
anywhere close by, not even a storm drain. Ah the mystery.

Cyndi