Re: Possum

Used to have a pet opossum (I know - act surprised) and they are just weird
little critters but I just loved watching it hang upside down or playing
dead when I scared it.  Opossums don't really bother me.  One year I opened
up our feed barrel for the horses...and inside was a "jr." one...probably 2
months old.  So, I scooped him up and but him in a safe place.  Next day,
it's sibling was in another feed barrel (how they got in there is still a
mystery) so I put it in with the other.  I let them get big enough to take
care of themselves and released them.  They probably hang out down by the
creek now.

--
Jesse R. Bell