cats

  • Subject: cats
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 18:27:32 -0500

Seamus had his annual trip to the vet. He's down another pound since last year. Now 17#. When he dropped last year from 22 to 18, it seemed a lot, but the vet seemed to think it was a good thing. I've always referred to him as "the baby" even though he's not the youngest; I guess he's just finally started losing his baby fat is all.

Braveheart walks much like the Minister of Silly Walks. I believe it's more painful to watch him walk than it is for him to walk. He has litter box issues so now he is banned from half the house; he was ruining my new laminate. We're experimenting with new boxes.

Slugger scratched his one ear so hard, so often that the outer portion separated from the lining and filled with blood. The vet quilted it, but Slug scratched it so much it is now permanently flopped and disfigured. We are now on Purina One for sensitive systems in the hope that that might calm his food allergies before he rips the crap out of the other ear. I found another new brand at the Ag-Plus store called Felidae that doesn't contain many of the allergy causing foods that most cat food have.

It's always something.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5