Re: cats

Kitty, my elderly, obese and arthritic cat Sandy has improved much since
I have been giving her Glucosamine chondroitin (sp?).  The vet prescribed
it a couple of years ago, and at first it didn't seem to help much, but
after
a month or so she really moves much more easily.  It's rather expensive,
but worth it for her to be so much more mobile.  She can now jump up
onto the couch or bed with only a couple of false starts.  Before, she had
to be helped.
Auralie

In a message dated 5/23/2009 6:31:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,