Re: cats

  • Subject: Re: cats
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:53:21 -0500

I give him Cosequin for Cats (Glucosamine chondroitin ), He's been on it for a long time, doesn't seem to help at all. Dr also said it could be a shortage of potassium, so he gets that too. This little guy had a rough start in life. A feral cat with a damaged tail and knobs for ears. He goes nuts if you touch his ears, though they are clean, no mites. Now only has one good eye and walks like the hunchback of Notre Dame. He can still make the 3 stairs I have in my home and I've provided stools and such so he can get to certain heights. He's not in pain, he's just weird.

BTW, Cosequin can be found less expensively on ebay, amazon, some pet sites, cheaper than at the vet.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5