Re: cats

  • Subject: Re: cats
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:59:19 -0500

No, he's been checked for all that and this hasn't been all of a sudden. I found out last year when I pulled up the carpet that he was doing it in the hall. Sometimes he does use the box. Sometimes not. More recently he's been doing it in front of the box. And the frequency has increased. He just doesn't seem to like to go in the box. I've replace the box with some low plant trays and he did try it. I only worry that Slugger will try to us the tray. He likes to stand rather than sit. I have another box w tall sides for him.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5