Re: Possum

Yeh, chickens don't see well at night and once they roost for the
evening...they don't move.  At night, you can walk right up to a chicken
that is afraid of people, and pick them up.  They will not attempt to run.
 It's almost like they are just frozen.  So they are easy pickings for a
predator at night if they are not put up.  So sorry Daryl.  I hate to hear
that.

--
Jesse R. Bell