Re: cats

  • Subject: Re: cats
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:29:33 -0500

They just started carrying it and only have the one flavor. What I was interested in was finding something that wouldn't agrivate allergies but also would protect against FUS. This one contains cranberries which is supposed to help, but they don't give a magnesium value on the bag, so I may have to do some research. I have found Cat & Kitten, Platinum, and Chicken & Rice formulas online, but not silver yet.

Oh! found it - you must have meant platinum. It has Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, and relatively low magnesium. I'll see if they can get that flavor. Thanks

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>