Re: Judy and Orchids...now bad month!

  • Subject: Re: Judy and Orchids...now bad month!
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:31:49 EDT

Jesse, What do you mean "losing my sister in the flood"?? I went back to
reread all your messages but couldn't see what I missed. We haven't had quite
that much rain but have had about 8" in May (twice the norm).
I certainly agree with you about this being a bad month. Last Wed evening I
stepped down into my garage and somehow twisted my foot under me breaking
it in 3 places. I was taken to Champaign (35 mi)in an ambulance. Yesterday I
had surgery on it and they put it all back together with nuts and bolts and
a metal plate. ..outpatient surgery! You may recall...I make my living as a
landscaper..design AND installation. Could the timing of all this be worse?
Haven't worked out what I am going to do with all the jobs I have lined up
but I'm sure it will work out if I can find some competent help. On theup
side, my fingers and nails have not been this clean for months!! Kathy
**************Dinner Made Easy Newsletter - Simple Meal Ideas for Your
Family. Sign Up Now!
(

    http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221991367x1201443283/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225819%3B37274678%3Bs%