Re: Judy and Orchids...now bad month!

  • Subject: Re: Judy and Orchids...now bad month!
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:35:55 -0500

My condolences on your ankle. Same thing happened to me about 6 years ago. I was admitted to the hospital for surgery, discharged the next day... for which I was eternally grateful! If your rehab is anything close to mine, it will take a number of months, but worth it - I am completely recovered. (I have to admit that I was so upset about the condition of my garden, that I made DH take me out to the vegetable garden in a cart pulled behind his mower, and I weeded it - scooting on my rear!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b