Re: rough month

  • Subject: Re: rough month
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:03:53 -0700

Jesse, I'm so sorry that your sister died. I know you will miss her and that you will take good care of her "baby". Don't forget to take care of yourself, too. Theresa, sounds like you are having a tough time with your sister too. Abdominal surgery can be tricky, so I'll keep you & yours in my prayers, too. Kathy, take care of that ankle. I hope you find someone who is excellent help.
Judy B z 6 Idaho