Re: Has the Internet gone crazy?!?

  • Subject: Re: Has the Internet gone crazy?!?
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:41:53 -0500

I wouldn't take it personally, Chris. People are stressed in so many ways. Even those not personally affected by the issues of the day. The general tension in the air, or just hovering in the outskirts makes some people uneasy and they lash out over just anything.

The one that called you - someone you know? Otherwise, how'd she get the cell number? The emailer - just someone who's had a rough day and you were her target. Funny, too, because your pop up was polite - it ASKED her to enable ads. Some sites I visited recently seem to have a trigger. If you close a pop up another opens...and another. No questions asked, just rude. With all the activity, you can barely get back to what you came to the site for in the first place.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5