Re: rough month

Theresa- Is your sister going to be ok?  Sounds like this could be serious.
Glad to hear you going to be there for her....

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Theresa G.  wrote:

I thought my month was crazy what with sister having emergency
apendectomy and then having to reschedule an already scheduled abdominal
surgery and now changing my plane ticket so I can be there for that
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister and all the other trials
happening.  Hang in there!