Re: Has the Internet gone crazy?!?

  • Subject: Re: Has the Internet gone crazy?!?
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:59:25 -0700

Well... the city in California of that name has an "e" on the end of it, if that's any consolation.

On May 27, 2009, at 2:39 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

I'm not sure what's going on, but I had someone call me on my cell phone
yesterday to deride me for misspelling 'hawthorn' (I had an 'e' on the
end).

Then some woman emailed me to say that she's blocking hort.net and will never come here again because she got a popup window asking her to enable
the ads on our site.  There were a few expletives, too.

I think the Internet has gone crazy.

Chris

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley