Re: rough month

  • Subject: Re: rough month
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:52:38 -0400

The shoulder is not doing well. I'm enduring Physical Therapy and doing my exercises, but I'm afraid the doctor was right and I'll have to have the partial shoulder replacement after doing all this. I had hoped to get my knees replaced soon, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

On the other hand, even though I can't work, DH has a job, we have insurance, the house is paid for, and we have plenty of food. My Dad called last night to say that my younger nephew and his wife are due to have a baby in November.

We are blessed.