Re: rough month

  • Subject: Re: rough month
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:49:35 EDT

I just got back to the computer after a couple of days away, and
discovered all this disastrous stuff.  Jesse, Theresa, Kathy, I'm
so sorry to hear about it all. All of this group are in my daily
prayers, but you three will have special thoughts.
This has seemed generally a rough month around here - both
weather-wise and in happenings - but so far we've survived
all of it in reasonably good shape.  I try to teach myself that
my anxieties don't really help anything, but they are hard to
control.
Here's hoping the next month will be better for all of us.
Aurali

In a message dated 5/27/2009 4:47:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,