Re: rough month

Holy cow Daryl - sorry to hear that.  The knees too?  Lord - you'll be the
bionic woman when they get done.  Thank God you've got insurance, so many
don't right now - what a nightmare.  Well I'm keeping this on my list for
sure.

Theresa - hope all goes well for your sister.  When my grandmother was in
her 80's they discovered a similar problem was the reason she went to the
bathroom so much, but Nana said forget it to the fix by then.  Glad they
caught your sister's problem sooner.  She's on my list too and have a safe
trip.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX