Re: rough month

We need a good invention...permanent WD40 for the joints.  There is
something now but it only lasts a few months.  I have a small spot on my
right knee that is bare...right where I kneel...years of gardening, getting
on the floor to clean or play, etc.  I have to go down on my left knee
first so I don't put all my weight on that spot on my right.  I have tried
to take care of myself over the years but somethings just wear out.  Hope
you get a good solution soon.