Re: rough month

  • Subject: Re: rough month
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:03:21 -0400

Yes, there are Supartz and its kin, like Synvisc. I've had 3 series of Supartz injections over the last few years. The first one worked really well, the second time around it didn't work until about a month after the series finished, and then only lasted about 4 months. The third series this winter didn't do diddly, except cause a lot of pain every week after the injections. Still, I'd recommend them to anybody with arthritis in their knees.

----- Original Message ----- From: <holmesbm@usit.net>