Re: the economy/now storms
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: the economy/now storms
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 14:45:38 -0500

You are not kidding about a mess! It has rained over 11 inches in some areas; road flooding even turned over a fire truck! I took today off to attend a funeral, but, needless to say, that didn't happen. We've fluctuated between t'storm watches and tornado warnings/ watches all day. The storm is supposed to hang around through tomorrow. Hope I can get to work in the a.m.
zem
zone 7
West TN