Re: more weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: more weather
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 21:52:53 -0700

Just catching up on my emails. We had snow last week. Today - strong gusty winds, whipping mature trees around like saplings all afternoon. Poured rain for a while this evening & threatened thunder storm, but that was just some muttering around the horizon. Neighbor lost a big chunk out of the top of her maple. Looks like the rest is pretty rotten so it may have to go. That will open up another of my shady gardens to more sun. We just have a litter of little dead branches & twigs in the yard, nothing big. Glad everyone else is weathering the storms.
Kitty, wonderful news on your plant sale.