Re: Happy Birthday Theresa
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Theresa
  • From: Theresa G <tchessie@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:04:41 -0700

Thanks all.  Celebrated on Monday with my sweetie.  We went to Pt Reyes and
played on the beach, then to Petaluma to see the Baker's Heirloom Seeds
store.  Perfect weather!  Great day.  Whomever said turning 40 was a bad
thing was insane.  I'm now 3 years past that and they've been some of the
best years of my life.
Theresa