Oklahoma Weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Oklahoma Weather
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:27:40 -0500

Wow!  What a night.  That storm split and went above us and below us.  We
had some hard rain for about 15 minutes and strong rain...then it blew past
us.  So much DAMAGE in the state of Oklahoma.  On the way home from work we
saw some cars flipped over..like it had just happened before we got there
and we rushed home to check on things and it hadn't hit there yet.  I
scurried to put the chickens up and lock them in and make sure all the
animals were tucked away then went inside to watch the weather as tornados
hit all around us.  Craziness.

--
Jesse R. Bell