  • Subject: Re: WEATHER!!!
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

I am so sorry to hear..... boy this weather has been terrible this spring!
I watched until really late on the TV, my computer and my i phone the radar
screens to see where it was going next.  My neighbors were all in the cellars,
or under stairways or bathrooms.  We are still in Houston so I couldn't do
anything for anyone.  It came within a couple of miles of our house but
everyone says we didn't even get much rain...  .02 rain.
You don't usually worry about the storms in the early morning due to the
cooler temps.
So sorry you are dealing with all this.... you have really had too much
lately!  I am glad that you and your family were not hurt though!!!