Re: WEATHER!!!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: WEATHER!!!
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:58:31 -0500

It felt like we were in the middle of a tornado.  I now understand
what people are talking about - the noise it makes.  At one point I
really thought the roof was going to come off.  But this morning, they
said it was just "90 mph straight winds - not a tornado"  We drove to
work and there are roofs torn off the buildings, large trees on the
ground, no school because no electricity, just craziness all over the
place.
Whewwwwww.  Ready for spring to fast forward just a smidge and get to
a peaceful place!  Goodness.

--