Re: WEATHER!!!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: WEATHER!!!
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:23:24 -0400

Jess,

If you have a good insurance company, like Amica, don't hesitate to send in a claim. When we had hail damage last year, we got a check for the house, the car, and the chicken coop, plus some things that I didn't even think were covered, like a grill cover and patio umbrella. And they didn't raise our rates.

If you don't have AMICA, get it. It's the best company ever. My folks were insured by them, and when we got it, you had to be recommended by someone. We've had Amica since 1981 and have had to use the insurance a couple of times. They're absolutely the BEST!

I'm glad you're safe, and that you have somebody who can maybe fix your coop and stuff.